Please note that this product can be shipped 90 days prior to the expiration date. For more information on the specific expiration date of the lot, contact Technical Support.
Packaging: 25 μmol packet
Manufacturer / trade name: Citiva 27-2056-01
Concentration: 100 mm
Sent in: dry ice
Storage temperature: −20 ° C
Related categories: Cytiva ™
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use, time-saving solutions for in vitro transcription or for reactions requiring high purity rNTPs.
- Each batch is tested for ribonuclease contamination to ensure a successful application.
- It is supplied in purified water as 100 mM solutions (pH 7.5).
- Available as individual products or in a convenient kit containing ATP, CTP, GTP and UTP in separate tubes.
Thermo Scientific ATP (Adenosine 5′-triphosphate) is an extremely stable nucleotide and is supplied as a 100 mM aqueous solution titrated to pH 7.3-7.5 with NaOH. This nucleotide is used in different molecular biology applications and has a purity greater than 99%.
• More than 99% purity confirmed by HPLC
• Functionally tested in in vitro transcription
• High stability: stable for two years at -20 ° C and after several freeze-thaw cycles
- in vitro transcription
- synthesis of ARNa
- synthesis of siRNA
- RNA amplification